2 kids dead after radiator explodes in apartment building

[ad_1]

Two baby sisters were killed when a faulty radiator turned their Bronx apartment into a “steam room” Wednesday, law-enforcement sources said.

Ibanez Ambrose, 2, and her little sister, Scylee, 1, suffered horrific burns to their faces and chests around noon in their family’s apartment at 720 Hunts Point Ave. near Bryant Avenue in Hunts Point, sources and police said.

Syclee Ambrose is seen with her older sister Ibanez (top) in an undated Facebook photo.

The building is a so-called “cluster site” for the city’s homeless, where apartments are rented as needed for families in the building. Other tenants live there as well. A day care is also located on-site.

Cops found the children unconscious and unresponsive.

“It was probably a problem with the valve. It turned the place into a steam room,” a law-enforcement source said of the home’s radiator.

EMS transported…

[ad_2]

Read the full article from the Source…

Back to Top