• Pay packages for America’s top executives climbed last year, after slipping in 2015.
• Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund plans to put $20 billion into a Blackstone Group fund to invest in U.S. infrastructure projects.
• Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook’s founder, plans to visit all 50 states, and is about halfway there. He talked about what he’s learned.
• Privacy experts share tips to avoid tricky data collection.
• Alternate-day fasting offers no special weight loss benefits.
• Recipe of the day: This spicy shrimp salad with mint keeps things light.
• Buckle up.
In today’s 360 video, take a ride on the Jersey Shore’s Hydrus roller coaster, which opened this month. It replaces the Jet Star, destroyed by Hurricane Sandy in 2012.
• Taking a closer look.
Protesters, many of them U.S. citizens, were attacked last week outside the Turkish ambassador’s residence in Washington.