Mom’s video of child paralyzed after tick bite goes viral

One Oregon couple’s video of their young daughter suddenly experiencing paralysis has gone viral after the child’s mother posted the frightening moments on Facebook.

In a Facebook post, Amanda Lewis described how her 3-year-old daughter, Evelyn, became fussy after a bath on May 13 and didn’t want to stand up.

“Evelyn started acting a little weird last night around bedtime. She didn’t want to stand up after her bath to get into her pajamas. I helped her and got her in bed. She was a little fussy last night and I ended up sleeping in bed with her all night,” Lewis wrote.

The next morning, the little girl was still having a hard time standing.

“She could barely walk, or crawl, and could hardly use her arms,” Lewis added.

Read the full article from the Source…

Back to Top